Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Senna Cosmetics Deluxe Fluff Brush Review



 I have a slight brush obsession. It's probably the only thing I love collecting as much as eyeshadows- and I really love eyeshadows. Anytime I find a good sale I am all over it trying to get my hands on more and more. It's really fun to experiment with different brushes and how they apply products so differently. But I'll stop rambling.

I found this on the Senna cosmetics website at the discount price of $4.63 cents. It's still available and a good buy!

Senna claims:

Medium, oval shaped full fluff applies overall color smoothly and quickly. Perfect for blending eye colors and softening a smoky look. Natural hair.


Looking at a brush online and seeing it in person is always a surprise. You can't tell shape, give, softness, fluffiness...nothing! This one was a pleasant surprise. 

It's like a larger and longer bristled shading brush that fluffs out and is actually quite great for blending. I find it excellent for packing on matte shadows quickly and easily and also blending them out. You really can blend quite a bit and even do some crease work/blending. I was not expecting it to be so versatile and fill such a gap in my collection. I don't have anything really similar.

The only thing is...softness. It's quite soft, but for some reason I feel like it might get scratchy later on. Just the way the bristles feel. But for now, it's soft and perfect....(I'll update if that changes)

As always I love the design, wooden aqua handle, silver ferrule...It breaks up all the black handles that make up most of my collection.

I do want to note though, it has been shedding. Not excessively but I do notice a couple of bristles have come out. But I'm not upset- not at this price. I'm almost considering getting another one...if I end up ordering the gel eyeliners on the site (I want to finish a couple I have first) then I just might. But that might take awhile. If it's still in stock then it's meant to be though.

Omnia Gold Shader BOM 40, Senna Deluxe Fluff, MAC 239 (Original Natural Hair) 

Overall, it's not one I reach for everyday...but I do really love this brush and am impressed each time I use it. I can't see my collection without it now that I have it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment