Sunday, April 10, 2022

Bath and Body Works Champagne Apple & Honey Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer



 I have been playing the same song over and over in Dance Central and finally after a week straight of playing I finally got the coveted gold stars. I can finally move on to a new song. Yay me! Actually I've been getting some gold stars on a few songs I never could before. I'm going through all the songs on DC2 and so far I have a nice row of songs beat in hard mode.

But back to hand sanitizer.  

Bath and Body Works claims:

A juicy blend of pink lady apple, sparkling champagne, jasmine honey & autumn woods

Infused with essential oils, shea extract, vitamin E & aloe, our skin-softening hand sanitizer kills 99.9% of most common germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean & conditioned on-the-go. 


I've tried a few of these now, some of them smell horrible, especially the bakery ones but I'm finding the fruity ones aren't so bad. This one is pink lady apples (very specific),  champagne, and autumn woods. I mostly get a nice fruity juicy apple scent. I'm not sure about the champagne or wood scent. I really like it....this one and the Raspberry Lemon are my favorites of the ones I have tried so far. 

As for hand sanitizer, it does what I need it to do. Sanitizes my hands without drying them out. 

The bottle states "100% Recycled Plastic In Bottle". Not sure if this means the bottle is made entirely of recycled plastic? I with they would have an in house recycling program or something better to address all the plastic like MAC, Lush, etc. 

I would post the ingredients but my sticker won't pull up..and they refuse to list them on the website.

Overall, if I ever do a countdown for my favorite scents of Bath and Body Works sanitizers, this would be in the top two! 

No comments:

Post a Comment