Monday, April 11, 2022

Melanie Fiona

 

When I first heard Melanie Fiona, she reminded me a lot of Jazmine Sullivan. I think I thought it was Jazmine Sullivan. I was really excited to listen to her catalogue of music, I didn't find as much as I had hoped (only 2 albums!) ...but these are my faves from her.

4 am is my jam. I just looked up a live version of this song and I'm so happy she sounds just like the record. You know how sometimes you hear a singer on a record and you aren't sure if their live version is going to be as good as the recorded? No disappointment here. She sounds just as amazing live as she does on the record.

I'm gonna post the music video too because this is the version that I blast. And I do mean blast. Something about when the beat drops and I can see "him" somewhere with a dancer 😁😭


I thought the first song would have had the most views but I was wrong. It Kills Me was more popular. And I can see why...I love this song. Even though it really is the same song as the other one (subject matter wise) .I love it though...but she need to let him go. She really do.

I love the acoustic performance. It's making me want to check out her catalogue again...see if she came out with any albums. 

I love Wrong Side of a Love Song. And listening to these songs has me wishing we had more artists like Melanie Fiona.



Such amazing powerful vocals and so underrated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment