Saturday, April 2, 2022

Me'shell Ndegeocello

 


I started my day off with a Banana Bread Chai latte...it was so good! I'm sad because I only have one enough to make one more cup.

But let me stop talking food and let's talk music. I first heard Me'shells music on Love and Basketball. It's been a few years since I've watched it so I might need to put that on my list to rewatch this week. Watching this scene is making me want to watch it right now...if only I didn't have so much to do...


So obviously I love the Fool of Me song...it puts me in the feels though so I have to be in the right mood to listen. 


Bitter is another one that can have me in my feelings. Beautiful song. I like the live performance (Makes me want to go to New York and I really wish I could've been in the audience)




I love Outside Your Door as well. If it sounds familiar it's because Brian McKnight's Anytime sampled it. I love, love, love this one. I keep thinking it was on Love Jones but I guess not.




Amazing artist and these songs truly blow me away. I wish I could find more, I'm just happy I downloaded the Love and Basketball soundtrack which led to me listening to more of her music.



No comments:

Post a Comment