Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Senna Cosmetics Brow Twirler 602 Brush Review

 


It's my Friday- at least as far as the work week is concerned. In a few weeks my actual Friday will be on Friday...yay! Anyway, back the the brow brush. I mostly bought this brush because it was deeply discounted. It was $4 from $16. Not a bad price.


Senna claims:

Firm spoolie separates brow hairs to groom and shape. Blends and softens brow colors and pomade. Great for brushing up brow hairs for scissor trimming. Synthetic nylon.

MAC 204, Senna

I have a mini one of these from Too Faced but I don't use it much except for travel. I also have the MAC 204.  After I bought that it was my "spoolie" for life. I don't need another. But I couldn't resist a sale. So I bought this as a backup. And actually I like it more than the MAC one. 

I think because it's softer. It still gets the job done but doesn't feel as rough. And it's cheaper than the MAC one. 

From what I can tell it will last just as long- but if for some reason it doesn't I'll come back here and update 

If you need a spoolie, this is the one I recommend, especially since it's still only $4! 





Lately I've been loving it with my   MAC 208 to fill in brows using  Too Faced Puddin Eyeshadow. Once that's on I just brush them out! 

Good to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment