Sunday, May 22, 2022

Bath and Body Works Peppermint Sugar Cookie Anti-Bacterial Hand Spray Review

Peppermint Sugar Cookies sound amazing. I love sugar cookies but I really haven't tried a variety of them. I always just have sugar flavored sugar cookies. Kinda boring now that I think about it.

Bath and Body Works claims:

The scent of Crushed Peppermint, Vanilla Extract, Creamy Butter & Soft Sugar Cookies in the room-filling fragrance of our 3-Wick Candle with Essential Oils

I bought this because it was one sale. I considered buying another one, because it sounded good. I forgot that I really don't like the bakery scents that Bath and Body Works comes out with.  I can't remember a single one I have liked. And I do usually like bakery type scents.

This just smells odd, sort of peppermint but not peppermint enough with that weird what Bath and Body Works thinks is a bakery scent. 

I hate the scent, so I took this to work to live on my desk because I need a hand sanitizer at work and if someone was so inclined to steal it, I wouldn't be that mad. 

Other than that, I like that it's a spray bottle. And it lasts and lasts. A lot longer than the pocketbacs at least.

I don't like the color though. For the candle and soap they went with brown/blue. I can see why they went with red (the red stripe on a peppermint) but I don't like it. 

The packaging is cute with the little Santa Suit though. You get 3 ounces in the bottle which is a decent amount. 

Ingredients: Water, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, PEG 12, Dimethicone, Vitamin E, Shea Butter Extract, Aloe Leaf Juice, Colour

Overall, not a fan. Won't buy it again, not even on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment