Monday, May 23, 2022

Plant Therapy Festive Fig Synergy Blend Review

I'm finally on the 8th Bridgerton Book. I've been reading right through them, although I'm not the biggest fan, especially after the third book. The fourth book had some parts I enjoyed but as a whole, they weren't that good. But since I started the series, I may as well finish. I just don't think the writing is that strong, characters are...eh, it get's very repetitive and some other things I didn't really love. I guess at least I still mostly like the show?

Anyway...Festive Fig.

Plant Therapy claims:

Fresh, soft, honeyed fruit with creamy wood undertones and a hint of spicy green.

Surround yourself with the soft, smooth, and soothing scent of ripening honeyed fruit, creamy wood, and a hint of spicy green from our Festive Fig Essential Oil Blend. Blending essential oils such as Amyris, Palmarosa, Vanilla Botanical Extract, Laurel Leaf, and Ho Wood, this blend can help calm feelings and provide comfort after long, stressful days. Festive Fig also possesses refreshing qualities that can help your emotions stay grounded, all while uplifting the senses during the festive winter nights.



This oil blend was a part of the Holiday collection. I bought it after the Holidays...on sale. I think this is the first year this has been out  although I do have to admit I don't really keep up with the collections anymore. I have so many oils, I have no business getting more. Even though I occasionally do anyway. 

I tried it first in a diffuser and I don't think I was a big fan. It just didn't really go far when diffused yet it is strong in the bottle. IDK. 

The only other way I tried it was as a room spray. That way was my favorite. It was strong and whenever I would leave and come back into the room, I would always be like "Mmmm something smells delightful"

I didn't try it it any DIY Shea Butter blends...I don't think I would like to wear it.Although...it might not be so bad that way. I might use up the last few drops that way...maybe.

The smell is unique. I keep thinking "bruised fruit" when I smell it but in a good way. A little Juicy Fruit bubble gum scent- and a little bit of fig scent. Real..not artificial. Also a little woody. A very unique scent that I like. But like in the way that I will use the bottle but I don't think I would buy it again if it came out again next year. 

It has some favorites: Vanilla, Ho Wood...I've had a few blends with Amyris, still not sure what it smells like on it's own. Palmarosa stands out to me because it smells like the Anti-Age Blend and it's an oil I really like. I think it's calming. Not sure about Laurel Oil,

Ingredients:

Amyris Balsamifera (Amyris) Bark Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Tincture, Laurus Nobilis (Laurel) Leaf Oil, Linalool (Isolate), Cinnamomum Camphora (Ho) Wood Oil

Overall, I did really enjoy the bottle. But it's just not a repurchase, I think there are other oils/blends  I would prefer to get over this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment