Sunday, May 29, 2022

Da Bomb Unicorn Bath Bomb Review

 



My Dad bought this for my Mom on one of his travels but for some reason my Mom does not use bath bombs so I took two of them and one will go to my sister. I've mostly used Lush Bath Bombs and only really strayed from Lush a few times. 

Da Bomb claims:

Don’t be surprised if rainbows start shooting out of your bath water. (Some imagination required.)

Watch carefully as this rainbow sherbet fizzer dissolves, because there’s a fun surprise inside. Perfect for adults and kids alike. (Everyone loves surprises.) Use one bomb per bath. Your bath bomb will arrive in our signature packaging, as shown.

Net Wt.: 7 oz. (This bomb is 2.75 inches in diameter and about the size of a tennis ball.)


Phthalate-Free, Paraben-Free, SLS-Free & Gluten-Free.

Created by a pair of teenage sisterpreneurs™. Handmade in the USA.

The retail price on this is $8.00. Which you should save and use on a Lush bomb because this is a waste of time and money.

First up- it comes in plastic. Which Lush doesn't do.. I prefer a plastic free option..although I do understand it's hard to sell these without plastic when you are selling them through other retailers. Or at least that's what I assumed. 

The scent of it is fruit punch..it' a nice scent but nothing I want to take a bath in. I barely noticed it once the bomb dissolved though..unless I sniffed the water. Which is good I guess....but not a good scent for the price tag unless your 8...maybe.

Next major disappointment was in the bathtub. It sunk and didn't fizz right, it was like the Lush Hey Hollywood! bomb...it sucked. Just sank and took forever to not fizz. And when it was done, cloudy, no color water. 


The ingredients aren't great either- especially compared to Lush. At least you get fun colors and fair trade butters and essentials oils. This you get a whole lot of nothing....

Ingredients: sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, PEG-8, fragrance (parfum), blue 1 lake, red 27 Al lake.

Unless you count the Unicorn toy. Honestly...I wasn't too thrilled with it. It does continue to smell like Fruit Punch which is kinda cool. But really I would rather a better bomb and no lame unicorn toy. Idk what to do with it. I kinda want to throw it out? The head also falls off too easily.


Overall, mega disappointing. I'll use the other one to see if this was just a dud but I have a feeling it's not.....


No comments:

Post a Comment