Thursday, May 26, 2022

Lush Pumice Power Foot Soap Review



I have the next five days of work off...yay for me! I don't have any particular plans except for trying to stay cool and maybe do a few posts. Starting with some old Lush stuff that's just been sitting and growing older. Idk why this took me so long to pull out and use...but here we are. I had to basically stop buying new Lush so I could use the old stuff.

Lush claims:

Pumice powder and blend of skin-softening oils help revive soles and leave them feeling refreshed.

This scrubby soapy bar will break down that tough second skin. Pumice powder exfoliates away dry, dead skin and brightening sweet orange oil refreshes and rejuvenates from heels to toes. It's simple to use; soap and scrub in one simple motion, then rinse for wonderfully soft, refreshed feet. We pumice you'll notice the difference!

I feel like this was cheaper when I bought it, maybe 5 pounds? I do remember getting it off the UK site. It's $7.50 on the US site. But is it worth it? You can buy a pumice stone and it's a much better deal. And do you really need a dedicated foot soap? IDK. A bit more work in the shower for sure, and usually it's something I have to make sure to grab and bring in the shower with me, otherwise the steam seems to melt it.

Maybe not. I don't think this really softens and smooths as much as I hoped. It does a little something, something but I think overall it's too gentle for what I want. Maybe a touch up or in between the real scrubbing type of product. I just want something scratchier. It is scratchy on your regular skin but on the soles of feet? Not so much.

It does smell really nice though. And doesn't melt as fast as I thought, but it does melt fast for how much you are using.

I love the shape, love the color, and love the bright citrus smell. Usually foot products smell like peppermint, eucalyptus, tea tree.....I like it though.

Ingredients are better than some, but there are even better all natural body scrubs I've used that I think are comparable.

Ingredients:
Pumice powder, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Organic Sweet Orange Oil, Limonene, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Stearate EDTA,Tetrasodium Etidronate, Sodium Hydroxide,  Perfume, Colour


Overall, it was OK. Not a must have, and I'm not certain I would purchase again. I like the concept better than I like it in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment