Sunday, June 5, 2022

Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Pocketbac Review

I had a great weekend...now I am beat but figured I would do a quick post. Vanilla Bean Noel. It's a Christmas scent..but I'm just now getting around to using it.  I've heard a lot about it. I'm a big fan of vanilla, I made my first banana pudding this weekend- homemade vanilla cookies, homemade vanilla pudding with a vanilla bean, lots of bananas, and homemade whipped cream. It came out pretty good. It had lots and lots of vanilla in it...and it really goes with banana. 

But back to hand sanitizer. 

Bath and Body Works claims:

FRAGRANCE: Christmas smells like a wintry sweet treat of fresh vanilla bean, sugar cookies, warm caramel, whipped cream & snow-kissed musk 

Our skin-softening hand sanitizer kills 99.9% of most common germs 

While the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean & conditioned when you're on-the-go.

I really like this one..I think it kinda lives up to the hype. It's a smooth, sweet, almost bakery vanilla. I always forget I put it on and then catch whiffs of it and am surprised by how good it is. 

As for hand sanitizer, it does what I need it to do. Sanitizes my hands without drying them out. I don't always have access to water, especially when I'm out and need to clean my hands. The bottle states "100% Recycled Plastic In Bottle". Not sure if this means the bottle is made entirely of recycled plastic? I wish they would have an in house recycling program or something better to address all the plastic like MAC, Lush, etc. 

Overall, it's a top 3 favorite for sure. Maybe one day I'll countdown my faves...I should probably try a few more first though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment