Friday, June 3, 2022

Da Bomb Galaxy Black Amber Bath Bomb Review

 

What a day! I've had both a horrible/great day simultaneously. I could actually really use a bath bomb now, but too bad for me, I used this one yesterday. Meant to write the review yesterday too...whoops! 

Da Bomb claims:

Fizz yourself right out of the stratosphere with this delightfully cosmic creation!

Watch carefully as this black amber fizzer dissolves, because there’s a fun surprise inside. Perfect for adults and kids alike. (Everyone loves surprises.) Use one bomb per bath. Your bath bomb will arrive in our signature packaging, as shown.

Net Wt.: 7 oz. (This bomb is 2.75 inches in diameter and about the size of a tennis ball.)

The first one by the brand I tried was horrible, terrible. If I had just tried that one I would probably say I would never buy another. This one was better.

First off, it does come in plastic packaging. You can put it in the recycling...but I favor Lush more because they are completely plastic free. Since they sell in other retailers, the plastic is probably necessary to protect the bomb. 

Next thing I noticed was the scent. Not bad. Reminds me of something from my childhood but I can't put my finger on what exactly. It kinda reminds me of what I thought Sandalwood what smell like but it says Amber. I guess that's what it smells like? I like the scent...it's really nice but a little more masculine than I was expecting. So the verdict is nice but wouldn't buy it again.

I had no expectations for performance based on the other one but this wasn't bad. It still sucks when you throw it in the bath and just fizzes at the bottom. Doesn't put on a show but it colored the water quickly. A deep black purple with what looks like a rainbow oil slick on top. It was pretty and unexpected. I liked the overall effect. 


Almost forgot, this one comes with a keychain or charm? Idk. It's kinda cool but I don't really like it. I'll probably leave it somewhere....

Ingredients are nothing special. Very Basic. I enjoy Lush ingredients much more...no fun essential oils or butters...just meh.

Ingredients:

sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, PEG-8, fragrance (parfum), red 40 lake, blue 1 lake, yellow 5 lake.

Overall, not bad. I would still prefer Lush, 100%. Especially for the price, but this one wasn't bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment