Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Soap Haul- Lux Naturals, Royalty Soap and Aveda

 I'm so stressed right now that I'm having chest pain. It's bad. I am trying to focus on other things...so blogging it is. This time another soap haul. IDK how this happened. I guess maybe I caught a few sales? Or I just love having enough soap to last me almost a year. IDK.

Anyway..I won't be buying more until I use at least 2/3 or more. I have to get it under control. In the meantime, I have options. So many options...minty, fruity, tropical, all the things.

Aveda Rosemary Mint Bath Bar- Idk why I got this, I guess because I've never reviewed anything from Aveda but years ago I had a sample of their conditioner and shampoo and it was amazing. I guess I figured the soap would be good. It was expensive but I got it at a sale price. I'm excited to use it, I like a good mint soap in the summer. 


Lux Naturals Almond Oatmeal and Heaven Soap- I have wanted to try this one for years. It smells like Almond soap...mostly they all smell the same. I've tried a ton over the years. I think I'll like this..not sure if there is anything that will set it apart from all other Almond soaps though.

Lux Naturals Moonlight Pomegranate- Doesn't seem to have much scent, I had high hopes for it...I'll reserve my thoughts for after I try it. Maybe the scent is just hiding under the first layer.

Lux Natural Herbal Lavender- This one has a really cool purple look and a nice Lavender scent. It smells like REAL Lavender. There are a lot of good lavender soaps on the market... but I think I'll like this one.


Lux Naturals Watermelon Soap- I love Watermelon, I think I'm going to cut another one tonight. Anyway, this was too cute to pass up. Smells like Watermelon candy. Like a Watermelon Starburst. Is there a watermelon starburst? Might have to google that. All of the sudden I have the pressing urge to know.


Lux Natural White Tea and Ginger- This is a popular scent combination, I don't really smell White Tea or Ginger. It just smells green. Maybe a little minty? Maybe a little "Aloe" scent to it?


Lux Natural Coconut Calypso- This one smells nice...it smells like a coconut bubble gum. A very subtle Coconut Bubble gum. I like the look of the bar. 

Lux Naturals Shore Thing Soap- I don't know if I like the scent of this one but it looks really cool with all the different blue swirls...


Lux Natural Sandalwood Amber- This smells a lot like the Galaxy Bath bomb I just reviewed. I guess it's the Amber? Smells nice but I don't think it's my favorite type of scent...


Lux Natural Over the Rainbow- This might be the cutest soap. Love the rainbow on the top...it smells fresh and fruity. I like it.

Lux Naturals Eucalyptus Spa- Definitely a Eucalyptus Mint soap. Can it top Lush Outback Mate? IDK. I like the way it looks though. I love a black soap.


Lux Naturals Peppermint Soap- Mmm peppermint. It's a nice laid back peppermint. I think I'll like this one...


Lux Natural Blackberry Sage- Last one...Blackberry Sage. I reviewed this years back, I loved it! It still smells the same. So fruity, juicy, and good. I also got a little sample of the Citrus Calendula soap which was a nice touch. I already reviewed it a few years back as well...nice soothing soap but not a repurchase for me.


Royalty Soap Tiana Soap- And last but not least Royalty Soap, I bought this because it's Princess Tiana, I was a little obsessed with the Princess and the Frog. It's supposed to be White Lily and Jasmine but I can't say I pick up either of those scents. The soap itself reminds me of a soap I bought off Etsy before- likely the same recipe. They even smell similar. I'll see what I think of it in the shower.

And that's it! It will probably take me months to review all this but I'll get there....

No comments:

Post a Comment