Thursday, June 9, 2022

Miguel

Taking a trip back to high school with this one. Miguel came out one of my years of high school, I can't remember which anymore but they played Sure Thing ALL the time. It's a good thing I loved that song. I can't remember if they played anymore of his music (except Adorn), for some reason I never listened to anymore than that. I did always plan too though.Eventually I did get around to it and these are my favorite. 


So like mentioned Sure Thing. Idk it's the lyrics, the beat, the lyrics (gotta mention them again because they were fire). I never get tired of this one.


Obviously Adorn is on the playlist..I'm a little surprised. I kinda thought Sure Thing would have higher views. 


And last but not least Coffee. I always forget about this song until it comes on my playlist. 

I kinda feel like he should have been a little bigger than he was, a very unique artist and unique style that I don't think can be replicated. I probably need to listen to his catalogue again..I think I'll find I am  missing some songs. I can listen to his most his catalogue and just chill...not a lot of songs I would skip but these are my fave faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment