Sunday, June 12, 2022

Project Pan #23

 I'm having the most relaxing Sunday ever. Well, in between working out etc. I always tend to pick up working out more in the summer- IDK why. Summers are for lazing about. 

I don't truly do a project pan. Or really keep track of progress. I just update here and there. 

I've been working my way through the Too Faced Semi-Sweet palette. I want to get it out of my collection...as least in the next year. I might not finish it but I'm going to try. 

Some of the shades I dug out and threw away...because I hate them. Like the mattes with glitter. Some of them broke when I dropped the palette. I dropped most of Licorice- but I did use up a lot off it as a liner. Its gone now, which is surprising because before I told myself I would never pan another black shadow but they aren't so bad. I really liked that shade unlike most of the other palette. I tried to use Blueberry Swirl but the quality on that one is just terrible. I used half of it before I just decided to dig it out. Hit pan on Truffled. I used to think I really liked that shade but...ehh. May be the primer but it goes cool toned on me despite being a warm toned shadow. Expanded Peanut Butter. The quality on it kinda sucks but when a barely there orange is needed I can make it work. Also hit pan on Mousse. This shade barely shows up on me. Could prolly use it up pretty quickly as a face powder. And really formed a dip in the Caramel shade (can probably double as a highlighter). I've really been focusing on using up Frosting- it's not my favorite red bronze color so I like layering it with golds (or any light shimmery color). It changes it enough so that wearing it everyday doesn't become too boring. 



NYX Africa Eyeshadow- I've been wearing this as blush..I think it will be done by the end of the week. I hit pan a few weeks back and re-pressed it. It will be nice to finish up another shadow. Might bring in another single shadow to try to use up but IDK yet. 


And I haven't touched the Smashbox palette so no update on that.

And that's all! May update in another 3 months or so...







No comments:

Post a Comment