Sunday, July 10, 2022

Bath and Body Works Almond Blossom Pocketbac Review

 



More hand sanitizer. I always keep a bottle that just lives in my car and love trying the different scents that Bath and Body has since it's a small commitment (rather than  body mist/lotion which would take longer to get through) and I don't tend to end up loving most of their scent offerings.

Bath and Body Works claims:

IDK if it's just me but so many of Bath and Body Works just smell like their old scents with a new name. This one smells like Warm Vanilla Sugar. Years ago a friend got me the set as a going away present and it took me a minute to put my finger on the scent but that's what it is. It was in this packaging. This scent was much hyped but it was never my favorite. It's nice but...

It also reminds me a little of the scent of the Exotic Coconut. I had the lotion way back in the way back days. It really doesn't smell anything like the claims Almond Blossom, coriander, almond milk...whatever.

It's nice. 

But for me not a repurchase but I will enjoy using it. It makes a nice hand sanitizer. Cleans your hands without drying them. That's all I really want from a hand sanitizer and this delivers.


Ingredients:

Water, Fragrance, Carbomer, Lctose, minomethyl Propanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Vitamin E, Wheat Amino Acid, Aloe Leaf Juice, Shea Butter Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Vitamin A, Color 

If you like Warm Vanilla Sugar and you like the Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizers this might be one to try. 





No comments:

Post a Comment