Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Senna Cosmetics Detailer Brush Review



 Time to knock out a post since I'm not doing anything but waiting for my chicken nuggets to be done so I can relax. I'm slowly but surely going through and reviewing most of my brushes. This came from one of my most recent hauls that isn't so recent- yet another eyebrow brush.

Senna Cosmetic claims:

This micro slant tip brush gives precise application and full color payoff for lining eyes or filling in brows with powder colors. Allows total control for exact color placement. Natural hair.

This is actually still on sale on the Senna cosmetics website, only 4 and some change down from $17. A real bargain. Especially now that natural haired brushes are becoming harder and harder to find. 


When I first got this I was shocked at how tiny it is. I mean, it's truly teeny tiny. It's natural haired. Not sure what it's made of but I kind of suspect sable due to the color of the brush. 

MAC 208, Senna Detailer, MAC 263

It's tiny but the bristles are a little longer which give more give than I prefer in a brow brush. It's also a little thicker than I was thinking it would be. I think for those reasons, it's not my favorite eyebrow brush. I just seem to prefer my MAC 208 these days. But then again it can change as I change brow products (doesn't happen so often) . I think I just prefer more precise lines if that makes sense when I'm filling in brows. It's not a bad brush though.

It is nice for liner. Mostly I use eyeshadow as liner since I'm missing a gel liner in my collection. This makes a nice precise line that's easy to control. I do get more fallout than with other brushes- but that can vary depending on the shadow formula. 

Overall, I like it. It's not my favorite but I'm glad to have it in my rotation. Especially at the price I got it. I might not feel the same way about it had I paid full price though. Luckily it seems to be permanently on sale until it sells out I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment