Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Bath and Body Works Midsummer Dream Pocketbac Review



Is it just me or are all BBW scents starting to smell similar?  I think I like the summer hand sanitizer scents best so I picked ups couple to try out and this one has been my go to for the past couple of weeks.

Bath and Body Works claims:

A dreamy blend of salted pear, fresh nectarine and seaside lily. Infused with essential oils, shea extract, vitamin E and aloe, our skin-softening hand sanitizer kills 99.9% of most common germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Formula is 71% alcohol.

Pear, Nectarine, Lily

It's very scented and cloying and reminds me past scents they have released. Maybe takes me back to middle school and a Sheer Freesia Body Spray I had? But this isn't exactly the same. It smells worse. I'm not sure what note it is that I generally just dislike. And also very strong, very floral, and reminds me of scents that give me a headache.  Maybe it's the "sea water" notes I don't like? I have found I really dislike aquatic scents although sometimes I think they are OK at first, I get sick of them quickly though.

I think I do smell the nectarine in it though. 

As far as sanitizing...it leaves my hands clean I guess. But then my hands also feel a little odd and coated but not really coated. I don't like the way it leaves my hands feeling.

I really wish Bath and Body Works would start a recycling program. It says 100% Recycled Plastic in Bottle...whatever that means. Something where you can bring in your packaging and get a discount on your next purchases. 

Overall, not the scent for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment