Sunday, August 28, 2022

J.R. Watkins Lemon Hand Soap Review

 Quick Review today because I have a lot I still need to do today. But vacuuming is all done at least...I bought a Dyson a couple of weeks ago now and I LOVE it. Why did no one tell me how great cordless vacuums are? I think I wanted one but didn't want to buy one that was 220 volts...because who knows when I'll move back stateside. Then I found out they are dual voltage. 


Anyway..hand soap. 

J.R. Watkins claims: 
Formulated with plants and skin-nourishing ingredients, our gel hand wash effectively cleanses hands while being gentle enough to use multiple times a day. 

Does lemon soap just seem like something that belongs in the kitchen? 

I was expecting a realistic lemon scent and it smells like lemon kitchen cleaner. Like something you would spray on your counters or sink to clean it. I don't like the scent.

It bubbles up OK. I've had more lathery soaps. It doesn't really dry out my hands though, so that's good.

Ingredients are really nothing special. 

Ingredients: 
Water, sodium laureth sulfate (surfactant), cocamidopropyl betaine (surfactant), sodium chloride (salt), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), glycerin, fragrance, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, methylisothiazolinone (preservative).

Overall,  not a fan.





No comments:

Post a Comment