Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Lush Sleepy Body Lotion Review

 I think that Lush Sleepy Body Lotion is the mostly heavenly Lavender scent in the world. I've had the scent in a lot of Lush products so far- Lush Twilight Shower Jelly,  Sleepy Shower Gel, and the Sleepy Soap. I think the Shower Jelly is my favorite iteration. With the lotion being a close 2nd. Or maybe they are interchangeable....

Lush claims:

Soothing and relaxing lavender

Blanket your body in this lovely lotion before stepping into soft pyjamas for snuggly nights beside the fire.




So....it's the prettiest lilac purple shade. With some sparkle thrown on top. 

And the best Lavender Vanilla scent there is. I really love it. I don't think it lasts that long though, but I don't even think I really care. As long as I can smell it when I put it on and it lingers in the room. I think it is pretty relaxing and calming. And does help (sometimes) to get me to sleep when I need to since I have a hard time falling asleep. 

The only thing is...it's not that hydrating. There have been times I've used it and woken up with dry skin. It's mostly been in the Winter time, and when I'm using a more drying soap. In the summer it seems fine or if my skin is less prone to being dry, it's OK. 

It is the perfect night time lotion though....

I find most Lush lotions have the best ingredients and still smell great. Not completely natural but natural enough....

Ingredients: 

Oat Milk, Almond Oil, Lavender Water, Lavender Flower Infusion, Organic Jojoba Oil, Glycerine, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter, Stearic Acid, Organic Illite Butter, Triethanolamine, Lavender oil, Benzoin Resinoid, Tonka Absolute, Ylang Ylang Oil, Water, Titanium Dioxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Synthetic Bio Glitter, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Color 

Overall, love it, it's a fave. I'll be repurchasing it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment