Sunday, September 11, 2022

Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara



 I wanted to do more posts last week but the week just wasn't going my way. Three day weekend but I didn't feel like I got the rest I needed so the rest of the week just turned out even more stressful. I think this week will be better though.


Estee Lauder claims:

Lashes seem to multiply, magnify, grow to extremes. Sumptuous Extreme creates outrageous volume, lift and curves for an audacious, false-lash effect. Eyes look brighter, wider, more seductive. Extreme Bold Volume™ formula is a blend of three high-volume fibers in a mousse-light base. The formula acts almost like lash extensions, multiplying and growing the look of lashes. Fortified with conditioning Lash-Advancing Vitamin Complex. The BrushComber Extreme™ has two types of bristles: flexible fibers to carry maximum formula; solid fibers to comb and separate for separated definition.

I think it's made in the USA- doesn't say though.

I think this is the first thing I've ever reviewed from Estee Lauder. Which is a giant of a brand and owns so many other brands. I don't really know much about Estee Lauder. I should probably google them. I haven't really been drawn to the brand. It just seems liked a brand aimed at older women. I do know they have a reputation for buying up and ruining brands......(MAC)


I basically bought this because I was trying to treat myself...and I like to splurge on mascara every now and again. Usually I buy Lancome because it's easy to get my hands on. 

The packaging is nice, as you would expect it to be for a $30.00 mascara. You get a nice gold tube, comes in a nice box.

It's also the old school brush. Which I like much better than the newer plastic type bristles. And  a huge brush. One of the largest, I like a large brush though. I always think it will give me the longest, most voluminous lashes. 

It's a decently black mascara. And does build both length and volume very quickly. It also seems to stay looking the same through the day unless it's a crazy humid, hot day. Then I do notice a difference at the end of the day. But that's also with most mascaras unless you go with waterproof. It's mostly still in tact, just lost a bit of pizzazz. 

Ingredients:

Water\Aqua\Eau, Stearic Acid, Myrica Cerifera (Bayberry) Fruit Wax, Sucrose Polybehenate, Polyisobutene, Polyvinyl Acetate, Paraffin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Isostearic Acid, Silica, Panthenol, Pantethine, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\ Copernicia Cerifera Cera \Cire De Carnauba, Kaolin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cholesterol, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Ptfe, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Sodium Polyacrylate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Simethicone, Polyester-5, Pvp, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Nylon-6, Laureth-4, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-66, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Black 2 (Ci 77266 Nano), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)] <ILN43550>


Excuse the bad eye pic-I'm just too lazy to fiddle with the camera anymore today...

Overall, I think it's a nice mascara. I don't have any major complaints and while I do like it, I wasn't wowed by it enough to purchase again. I did get mine a bit cheaper on sale at $25 though, which is nice. But still too expensive. 


No comments:

Post a Comment