Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Lush Tea Tree Water Toner Review



Last toner from Lush- except the toner tabs. I haven't tried those yet. Maybe in my next order. Not sure when that will be though since I'm trying to use up all my Lush products- or most of them before I go and order more. Or before the big sale at the end of the year. Also I am trying to mix up the brands I try so it's not always the same things.

Lush claims:

Refreshing and cleansing

Spray directly onto your face for a quick refresh or spritz onto a reusable cotton pad and swipe over skin to remove any traces of makeup or cleanser. Use with other clarifying products such as Herbalism fresh cleanser and Cosmetic Lad fresh face mask for rejuvenated, clear skin.

I generally really like the Lush toners. I saved this one for last because I was trying to use it when the weather was hot. I thought it might help keep oil bay and just be refreshing in general. 

I don't use this as regularly as I used the other ones, I find I really want to make sure I use it in the daytime  as opposed to the others because they seemed more like night time toners. Also because I look for oil control in the daytime. I am actively greasy at night when I go to sleep because I love layering Shea Butter on for it's anti-aging properties. 

Anyway, it does exactly what I want it to do. It's refreshing in the AM and does help to keep oil at bay. Also due to the Tea Tree it really feels like I'm doing something extra cleansing for my skin. 

The scent is not as tea tree like as some other tea tree products. I'm actually finding I've grown to like the scent of Tea Tree. So I do like this. 

Does it help breakout? Eh...no not particularly. Or maybe I don't use it often enough for that. Not sure. Could be worth trying for acne prone skin. 

I always love the Lush packaging but I find some of the spray nozzles work better than others. This didn't spray evenly, it seems it only dispensed out of one side. It's also not that fine of a spray but overall a minor annoyance. 

Ingredient list is short and simple. I love the ingredient list. Also worth noting this wouldn't be too hard to DIY myself.

Ingredients: 

Tea Tree Water, Grapefruit Water, Juniper Berry Water, Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben

Would I buy this again? I would! I don't think it's a must have but I do like using it in the summer. It's nine euro, so about nine dollars for me with the exchange rate...under the $10 price that I prefer for each facial product. Of course, the bigger size is a better value so I would even consider that.

No comments:

Post a Comment