Thursday, September 29, 2022

J.R. Watkins Coconut Milk and Honey Lip Balm Review


 Super quick review today so I can get back to learning as much about the British Monarchy as I can. I think it's inspired from me watching Game of Thrones/House of Dragons, since the author based a lot of his stories/characters on the monarchy. Also it's just plain fascinating, I think my favorite era to learn about was the Tudor era. They really did seem to chop everyone's head off. Anyway....gotta get started here so I can go back to my documentaries and movies.

J.R. Watkins claims:

Nourish lips with our 100% natural formula crafted with premium beeswax, sunflower and coconut oils. Our must-have lip balms lock-in moisture to hydrate and smooth lips all day long. Does a great job on dry cracked lips. Does not leave a luster or shine to lips and has a great scent! Very hard to find this product in stores which is unfortunate because it truly is one of the best lip balms out there. If you have sensitive lips you will love this product. Made with essential oils, try it and will quickly become your favorite lip balm. 

What's to like? All Natural Ingredients, Made in USA, Fresh Scent, Doesn't "lick off" quickly, Doesn't make lips shiny.
 



I think these are some of the best lip balms I've tried in awhile. Probably  because the first ingredient is beeswax which really helps chapped and dry lips. It really feels like it's adding moisture and sealing it in. As well as smoothing. It doesn't sit on top of or dry out my lips at all as some lip balms tend to do. 

It's in the scent Coconut Milk and Honey. Really does not smell anything like the other  stuff in the line or any Coconut Milk and Honey scent I can imagine. It kinda smells like it's supposed to have a scent but it faded and now it just smells like lip balm, faint beeswax, and oil. It's not a bad scent,  just strange. I don't mind it but I do wish there was a more fun scent to it. 

Forgivable since it hydrates so well though!

Ingredients: 

Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Flavor, Lanolin, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Comphrey Extract, Vitamin E 

Overall one of the best lip balms I've tried. It's just the scent could be better, but I would buy it again because I like the formula very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment