Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Project Pan #25

 I'm listening to some spoken word and decided now is the perfect time to knock out a post. Project pan since I've really been doing a great job using up this palette. I think it will be gone in the next 6 months. Hopefully sooner.



I've used up two shades. Truffled and Peanut Butter. Truffled was becoming a real drag but I managed to use it up. I had a go to look with a shade from my Urban Decay palette called Ambush. I would layer it over strike for a bronze color and then throw this in the crease. Peanut Butter was used up as a blush. Mostly when I was sitting in the house but I liked the way it looked and sometimes a little blush makes you feel better. Orange just does something for my complexion I think. So it was really easy to use up. 

I hit pan on Puddin'. My favorite eyebrow shade. And also hit more pan on Raisin. I've been wearing it everyday so lotsa progress. It's easy to match with a lot of different colors so I just change up what I pair it with so it doesn't get too boring. My favorite shades to pair it with are reddish browns, or reddish purples. I was matching it with browns at first but it looked a little too boring. Expanded the pan on Mousse. Barely touched the gold or pink gold shade. Probably won't work on those until I'm done with Raisin.

And also worked a bit through the primer. It will take me forever to use up though. Same pic as last time since I'm too lazy to grab the container. 

I almost added a really old L'oreal shadow, I never used it because I love the color (green teal)  but the quality of it was horrible. So I used it to color some bubble bath...forgot to take a pic of it before I scraped it out though.

And that's all for now...


No comments:

Post a Comment