Sunday, September 25, 2022

Voluspa Santal Vanille Candle Review



It's official candle season...I'm burning a little more quickly through my collection and have already ordered a few replacement candles from Harlem Candle company. I can't wait for those to come. In the meantime...I think I may have discovered a fave.



Voluspa claims:

Notes of Santal, French Bourbon Vanilla & Oud. 

A veil of intoxicating vanilla, exotic oud and warmest sandalwood mingle in a sensually smooth, creamy brulĂ©e, casting a quiet glow from lust-worthy, pearlescent glass as captivating as the fragrance. Vanilla lovers, you’re welcome.

Voluspa's unique coconut wax blend is hand-poured into a 4 oz. metal vessel adorned in Japonica pattern and is topped with a matching lid that keeps the candle dust-free when not in use. The single wick allows you to enjoy fragrance throw for 25 hours. Our candles are hand-poured in the United States and feature our proprietary, clean-burning coconut wax blend and 100% natural wicks. Our products are free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates and are never tested on animals. Up-cycle this best seller into a keepsake after the last burn.

This one has definitely grown on me from when I first got it. I wasn't very impressed much on the first burn.

It reminded me Yankee Candle's Vanilla Satin. A scent I liked but used to induce headaches. It was just a little too sharp smelling. This causes no headaches and seems a little softer overall.

It can take some time to build up which I don't mind. It's more on the light medium side...and not one that will come through very strongly in a larger room. I think it's the perfect scent strength though since I prefer to burn it in my bedroom.

It's basically a mix of sandalwood and vanilla. I don't really know what oud smells like but I definitely pick up on the sweet vanilla (not too sweet) and the woody sandalwood. It's just the perfect combination. I really love the scent of this candle.

The packaging is also gorgeous. I think this is the prettiest tin packaged candles I have ever seen. They are subject to dents but overall get's an A plus for packaging.

An unexpected favorite. I want the larger size and will put this one my rebuy list....

No comments:

Post a Comment