Friday, September 16, 2022

The Moments

 


Quick post today of The Moments. I didn't really grow up listening to them and can't even really remember how I first heard of them. I do know the first song I heard from them because I was a little shocked it was an original of what I thought was an original song. 

So I'll start with that song. I grew up listening to the Stacy Lattisaw version of Love on a Two Way Street. I really thought that was the original. Sometimes when you grow up with one version and you already like it, it's kinda hard to love the original. Not so with this version. I could listen to this or the other  version, even though I have a soft spot Stacy version, I do really enjoy this one. 


Of course, once I listen to one song I like I have to listen to the others to see if there's anything else I like. I found Not on Outside. I love this song..I'm kinda surprised this wasn't on some of the Blue Magic/HeatWave/ Delfonic mixed CD's that my Dad used to wear out. It has the same vibe.


Sexy Mama as a whole different vibe. Kinda sounds a little similar to something Marvin Gaye would do....



I'm not this groups biggest fan but I do really like these three songs and they are musts in some of my  playlists...

No comments:

Post a Comment