Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Bath and Body Works French Lavender Pocketbac Review

I bought this for the grand total of one dollar. I think I've been overpaying for these and need to wait for sale. That's if I keep buying them- I keep telling myself I'm over them but it's a good way to keep Bath and Body Works in the mix, just to know what they are doing with their scents. 

Bath and Body Works claims:

A soothing blend of fresh lavender with hints of amberGet rid of germs on-the-go with this PocketBac Sanitizer from Bath & Body Works. This skin-softening formula kills 99.9% of germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean & conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately!

This scent must already be gone, can't find it on the website. Bath and Body Works seems to have quite a few Lavender scents...this would be the second one I'm trying. I first tried their Lavender Vanilla scent from the Aromatherapy line. This smells really similar but more of a Lavender note to it. Not like authentic Lavender, it smells a bit artificial and synthetic, but I think that's the best I am going to get at BBW. I definitely don't get the "amber" note. I was thinking its more like Lavender mixed with some sort of lemon or citrus. Maybe not lemon specifically though. Or synthetic lemon. I don't really like the scent, especially what it ends up drying down to. 

Otherwise it does a good job of "sanitizing" my hands without drying.

 really wish Bath and Body Works would start a recycling program. It says 100% Recycled Plastic in Bottle...whatever that means. I want them to start something where you can bring in your packaging and get a discount on your next purchases and they recycle and reuse their own packaging. 

Not a repurchase for me, and not something I would recommend. If you like Lavender and want it in a hand sanitizer, my pick would be the Dr. Bronners Lavender Hand Sanitizer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment