Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Neom Real Luxury Scented Candle Review


 Cranking out this post so I can get back to watching the latest season of American Horror Story. It's my Halloween pick. I should probably light some spooky candle...but I didn't buy one. Without a doubt one of the best Halloween candle is Yankee Candle Witches Brew.  I'm so tempted to order it, maybe when they mark down the holiday stuff I'll pick one up for next year. Gotta get that sale...

Neom claims:

Taking time to create calm with our 1 Wick Candle.

At NEOM taking time to create calm is something we're passionate about which is why we developed our Scent to De-Stress Range with our special NEOM Real Luxury fragrance. 100% natural fragrance which expertly blends 24 of the purest possible essential oils including lavender, Brazilian rosewood and jasmine with which not only smell wonderful but can help bring a feeling of calm.

  • To enhance the scent in your home use the Real Luxury Home Mist on cushions, curtains and radiators wherever you need it most
  • 1 wick with up to 35 hour burn time / 185g
  • Hand poured using 100% natural wax
  • Made in UK


This was on sale, which is why I bought it. I was also intrigued by a candle scented using Essential Oils only. And the blend sounds nice. Lavender, Jasmine, Brazilian Rosewood...although it's supposed to be a blend of 24 oils. That's quite a lot. I can't say I can pick out each of the scents....it just overall smells very well blended, uplifting, fresh, and like essential oils. I really do like this blend.

But..it's a very light blend. My first impressions I loved it. It took a while to build up in the room but I could smell it. And it is very de-stressing. I definitely felt stress today and after lighting this (kept it right next to me) I really did feel better. 

Subsequent lightings I have sometimes felt the candle was unscented. It seems mostly unscented when I light in my room. Not sure if that has something to do with my air purifier. But other candles I have lit, I have been able to smell. Now I only use it where I work- when I work from home and sit it right next to me. I can smell it after having it lit for at least an hour to an hour and a half but barely.

The scent is also very light and does not linger. It would be perfect for those sensitive to scent that still want a scented candle.

It says 35 hours of burn time. Not the best time for the price.

It comes in a really nice thick, plain looking glass. 

I did notice that the wick is one of the thickest I have seen in a candle. It does seem to smoke pretty badly when you extinguish the candle and smells really bad. But I guess that's the nature of a candle and I notice it more since it doesn't have a cap.

It says naturally derived wax but doesn't elaborate so I don't know if it has paraffin or not.

Overall, love the blend. But not blown away by the candle itself. I would like the scent in an oil blend, maybe a lotion. I think that would feel more worth the money for me. They do have a magnesium lotion I'm really interested in trying. Maybe one day I'll get it and review...

No comments:

Post a Comment