Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Bath and Body Works Blackberries and Basil Pocketbac Review


More hand sanitizer. I forget how fast these get used up..I think after I finish my current stash maybe I will quit buying them. Most of them  I don't really end up liking, they kinda all smell the same and some of them have this weird sour smell. I do like this one though. I think I tend to like the fruity ones over their random "perfume" type scents.

Bath and Body Works claims:

What it smells like: happy hour at the farmer's market.

Fragrance notes: blackberries, sparkling champagne and basil.

I tend to like blackberry scents. Blackberry and Sage, Blackberry and Vanilla, and now I like Blackberry and Basil. 

It's blended really well...I don't think I would be able to identify the notes without reading them. It kinda smells like BBW's generic fruity scent with a tiny hint of blackberry and basil. I do like the scent though. It's strong but not as overpowering as a lot of the others tend to be.

As far as sanitizing...it seems to work. And it works without drying out my hands.

I really wish Bath and Body Works would start a recycling program. It says 100% Recycled Plastic in Bottle...whatever that means. I want them to start something where you can bring in your packaging and get a discount on your next purchases and they recycle and reuse their own packaging. 

Overall, it's nice. If you like the fruity scents (The Raspberry Lemon is similar)  at Bath and Body I would recommend it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment