Monday, November 7, 2022

Lux Naturals Herbal Lavender Soap Review

 

 

Been awhile since I've used a Lavender Soap. Lavender scented soaps are plentiful. You can find them from nearly every brand. This might be one of the coolest looking...but not my favorite overall. 

Lux Naturals claims:

This timeless scent is soothing and relaxing. Contains lavender buds for a soft exfoliate.

Lux Naturals scents their soaps on the lighter side. So those that don't like an overpowering scent soap would really like this. It's like natural soap scent with a hint of Lavender. A small hint of Lavender. It's a very herbal lavender too, at least what I could smell of it. It just isn't strong enough or noticeably Lavender to me to make it one of my favorites. 

The look is very cool, it looks like a mix of cold process soap with soap base to give it a fun look. Definitely not boring by any means .

I like their soap "recipe". It's a little different than most you come across with the addition of Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Cocoa Butter, and Castor Oil. I didn't notice the Lavender Buds,  maybe I got about two? Lux does both fragrance oil soaps and essential oil soaps. This is scented with Essential Oil only.

Ingredients: 

Saponified- Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Organic Sustainable Palm Oil, Castor Oil. Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Natural Soap Base, Lavender Essential Oil, Mineral Pigment, Lavender Buds.


Overall, It's OK. Not my favorite Lavender soap. That recommendation would still go to Biggs and Featherbelle's Momma Bar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment