Thursday, November 17, 2022

Plant Therapy Ajowain Fruit Co2 Review


 My oils are really starting to pile up and in an effort to use them more, I am pulling out the more obscure ones and trying to use it up. Starting with Ajowain Fruit Co2.


Plant Therapy claims:

Country of Origin:

India

Extraction Method:

Steam Distilled

Plant Part:

Fruit

Strength of Aroma:

Strong

Aromatic Scent:

Trachyspermum ammi

Blends Well With:

Eucalyptus Dives, Geranium (Both Types), May Chang, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Rosemary, Scots Pine, Thyme Thymol

KidSafe®:

No

Shelf Life:

3-4 Years

Cautions:

Maximum dilution of 1.4% for topical applications. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. External use only.


Ajowain Fruit is widely grown in arid and semi-arid regions where soils contain high levels of salt. This fruit, or Trachyspermum ammi, is a native of Egypt and is cultivated in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India. Also known as Bishop's Weed or Ajowan Caraway, Ajowain is a small, oval-shaped, seed-like fruit. Rich in Thymol and para-Cymene, Ajowain Fruit CO2 oil is helpful in supporting a healthy immune system and warding off seasonal illness. This oil may also help maintain a healthy digestive system. Although similar in makeup to Thyme Essential Oil, Ajowain Fruit CO2 has a beautifully rich, intense aroma reminiscent of fresh oregano. This intense, herbaceous, slightly medicinal oil has a slight peppery scent.


I had never heard of this before I got it in the mail as an oil of the month. And really had no idea what to do with it. 

It smells like oregano/thyme. And reminds me of something to clean with since it smells like this cleaning spray. 


I was diffusing it regularly to help boost everyone's immune system, but I don't think it agrees with everyone in my family. So now I just use it for digestion and to try and help boost my own immune system. I rarely get sick anyway but I figure using this won't hurt. 

I have a rollerball I mix this up in and then just rub on my stomach. I get a lot of whiffs when I apply it like that so I figure it must be boosting my immune system since it's very strong smelling and I do try to inhale a lot.

I have read some reviews where people said it helps to clear congestion but  I haven't really had any type of congestion. 

This little 5 ml bottle has really gone the distance. I feel I've had this bottle and used it a ton and it just keeps going. Probably because you only truly need just a drop. I have a little less than half the bottle left and will probably just keep mixing it up and using as I have been, hopefully it helps me through this cold, virus, and flu season.

Overall, I'm going to use it up but it's not one I would purchase again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment