Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Bath and Body Works All the Feels Rainbow Passionfruit Pocketbac Review



 I'm back after ditching the blog for a little while. Been busy enjoying the Holiday season..cooking holiday dinners watching all the favorite Christmas movies and just relaxing. But back to regularly scheduled blog posts.

Bath and Body Works claims. 

A fresh and fruity blend of white water, passionfruit and golden apricot

The Bath & Body Works Positive Messaging All The Feels Pocketbac is a skin-softening formula that kills 99.9% of most common germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned when you're on-the-go. 

I still have quite a few of these to get through. The last time I bought a ton was when they were on sale for just a dollar. I've been waiting for another sale but haven't been very lucky in coming across them again. 

The scent is generic bath and body works. It certainly doesn't smell like Rainbows. And it also doesn't smell like Passionfruit. From sniffing this, I'm sure the perfumers that work and BBW have never smelled a Passionfruit. It mostly smells like a generic "watery aquatic" scent. Not even fruity. 

As with all the little sanitizers, this one works well. Makes my hands feel clean without drying them out. 

I really wish Bath and Body Works would start a recycling program. It says 100% Recycled Plastic in Bottle...whatever that means. I want them to start something where you can bring in your packaging and get a discount on your next purchases and they recycle and reuse their own packaging. 

Overall, not really impressed with it. I typically do like the fruity scents in the hand sanitizers but this didn't do it for me. I'm looking forward to using it up and recycling the container.






No comments:

Post a Comment