Thursday, December 15, 2022

New Birth

 


Quick music post in between watching True Crime like shows on youtube. Clicking on one always leads to watching about 500 more before I get tired of the genre. 

But back to the music. First song, Wildflower. I have a few versions of this song. It's one of my favorites. I wasn't sure which was my favorite....but I think this version byNew Birth wins. But I love all the versions of this song I have heard. It's really such a beautiful song. I remember back in the day when I thought it was little boring and confusing and always skipped it...and then I just really gave it a good listen and fell for the song.


They weren't one hit wonders though...they have another song called "It's Been A Long Time". Love this song and wish there was a live version. I miss real music, songs with great voices, instruments, great lyrics etc.



These just happen to be my favorites but they have a smooth, easy listening catalogue of music. Now back to my crime documentaries I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment