Sunday, December 11, 2022

Project Pan Update #28

 I really just did one of these but I started on panning a new palette and wanted to update before I use up some of the shades. And also an update on some of the other shades I have been using in my collection that I have also hit pan on- I love seeing eyeshadow get used up. Helps me justify buying more. Which I did ( couldn't resist a sale which $1 shadows!). I'll have to post an update on that soon.

Anyway, I'm rolling in my old Smashbox on the Rocks palette. The large one. I have already de-constructed the other one and got rid of the dud shades and gave the good shades to my sister. So now I'm working through the large one. I already dug out the colors I really didn't like and use them to color bath water, etc. There were quite a lot of too light unusable shades and too gray leaning deeper shades. I did also naturally pan about 5 shades already- two cream shades, a light brown, a dark brown, and an everyday satin type of shade. 

Now I am working through a shade called Ambient. It's an orangey gold shade. I actually really like this color, it layers well and just overall feels flattering to my eyes and complexion. Very easy to wear everyday shade that I have already hit pan in. Won't be long before I use it up. Excuse the look of the palette....

I also have baby pan in the light blue shade Peacock. I hit pan by trying to use it in blue looks. I don't really like it though. It might be one that I dig out and use to color bath water.


I've also still got the shade Puddin from the Too Faced Semi-Sweet. I use it in my eyebrows. I'm slowly but steadily using it up. Will likely have it for the next year. Could be longer.


Panned two shades from Anastasia's Modern Renaissance palette. I don't like Antique Bronze, but it might be easy to use up if I concentrated on it. And just hit pan on Cyprus Umber this week. It's not my favorite brown but when I'm rotating my matte dark browns I will reach for this one.

Hit pan on two shades from the original Two Faced Chocolate Bar- Haute Chocolate and Hazelnut. Mostly by matching them with another shade I was trying to use up. I've had this palette for years.. the shades have gotten a bit chunky so I think that's why they are used up easier than normal. They are perfect for layering with other shades.

This is MAC Mystery. It is my favorite brow shade but they don't make it anymore so I stopped using it. Maybe when I'm done with the Too Faced one I'll dig it out and force myself to use it....


This is another one I've had pan in for forever. It's the first green shade I thought was flattering on me. It's still in my go to green shadow look. I use it every now and again. Not sure I'll be able to find a dupe if I do end up using it up so I'm not eager to do so. 

I recently hit pan on the shade Ambush from Vice 2. It's another easy to use everyday brown shade that leans cooler. It wouldn't be hard to use up if I really wanted to.



And that's all for the shades I have panned.

The Smashbox Eye Primer is still in my "project pan". I'm hoping it will be gone in three months. And also adding this Senna liner in Amethyst. I just bought it really...I'm disappointed in the purple pigment...it's very grey and just underwhelming so I'll just use it use it up and get it out the collection.




















No comments:

Post a Comment