Monday, January 30, 2023

Nest Ocean Mist and Sea Salt Candle Review


 Do you like burning summery/spring scents in the winter? Do you like burning them in the spring/summer? I don't think I like burning them in either. I like Winter/Cold Weather scents best and this was no exception to the rule. 

Nest claims:

Escape to the seaside with this Classic Candle featuring the refreshing essence of a gentle ocean mist combined with hints of sea salt, white tea, and coconut.


his exquisitely fragranced Classic Candle elevates everyday living and entertaining. It is meticulously crafted with a proprietary premium wax formulated so the candle burns cleanly and evenly and infuses a room with exceptional scent.
Fragrance Family
Fresh
Scent Type
Fresh Marine
Key Notes
Refreshing essence of a gentle ocean mist with hints of sea salt, white tea, and coconut

This is a re-imagining of a beach scent that reminds me of something Bath and Body Works would come up with- but this scent is softer and less headache inducing than BBW candles tend to be. don't get actual sea salt though and it's not fresh enough to really smell like the ocean breeze. The reason it reminds me of a lot of the Bath and Body Works scents is because it smells slightly sour like a lot of their scents tend to be. It's just marginally better than one of their candles. 



I do get the coconut though...wouldn't say I get the white tea. 

The scent is just not really my candle vibe. I'm not into marine/water type scents but this came in a multi-votive set for a really good price so it was the opportune to try it. Mostly I haven't been impressed with Nest scents- yet I keep on buying them! 

At least it was just a small votive. The throw is really good for the size and you get a decent amount of hours. It doesn't smoke and it burns to the edges with no help from any type of foil. 

Overall, it's not the candle for me. Just another one to check off my list as one I have tried. 


No comments:

Post a Comment