Thursday, February 2, 2023

Lush Therapy Massage Bar Review

 I'm so proud of me, I finished The Last of Us Part 2. I played on easy, had some help, and took hours and hours but I got completely through the story. Sometimes it was hard and I wanted to turn off the game (watching your character die over and over again in violent ways can be very discouraging). I really want to play the first one, but I'm going to wait until it goes way down in price. 

Anyway...on to the review. This was the last massage bar in my stash. The one I wanted to get through before I buy anymore Lush. I probably have about two weeks of it left.

Lush claims:

When you need a little me time, Therapy is a must. Neroli, lavender and skin-softening butters will calm, uplifted and ready for whatever's next.

This calming yet uplifting neroli and lavender massage bar is 100% natural and self-preserving! With a beautifully softening fair trade organic cocoa butter and organic shea butter base, this bar takes just a few swipes on the skin to coat you in luscious melted butters to prep you for a euphoric massage. Inhale its light, happy perfume and you'll feel better in no time.

I wasn't sure what to expect with this massage bar. I kind of thought it would be like the Hottie massage bar in that it's good for sore muscles/aches and pains. Not really. It's supposed to bring on the calm. It has the expensive Neroli and Lavender oil. I'm not sure if mine is just old but it just smells like the base of all other Lush massage bars. I couldn't really pick up Neroli or Lavender. It's just a little generic smelling, in a Lush way though.

It works like all other Lush massage bars, although in Winter/Cold it's much harder to use. Definitely helps to cut it into pieces too. Which I haven't done for mine, I just wait for it to break. 

It is substantially hydrating though without being greasy. And it's packing free. So I do really like that about it. Save the world some plastic! 

As always, love the ingredients. I like using things where I can recognize all or most of the ingredients. I prefer it over a bunch of stuff that I don't know what it is or can't pronounce. Also love that Lush uses fair trade ingredients and wish more companies would follow suit.

Ingredients: 

Fair Trade Cocoa Butter, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Sweet Orange Oil, Organic Lavender Oil, Organic Neroli Oil, Citral, Geraniol, Farnesol, Limonene, Linalool

Overall, it was just OK for me. I would much prefer to just repurchase my favorite (Hottie) because I noticed benefits from using it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment