Monday, February 13, 2023

Bath and Body Works Champagne Toast PocketBac Review


 I can't be the only person that saw this name and was trying to imagine some actual toast (bread) with some sort of champagne spread. I guess I was thinking champagne toast was the new avocado toast. But  this is a champagne toast- like you would do on New Year's Eve. This scent is what it's supposed to smell like. 

Bath and Body Works claims:

What it smells like: a fruity, sweet, sparkling spritzer.

Fragrance notes: bubbly champagne, sparkling berries and juicy tangerine.

What it does: kills 99.9% of most common germs.

Why you'll love it:

  • Infused with the good stuff (essential oils, shea extract, vitamin E and aloe)
  • Refreshing gel in a pocket-friendly design
  • Keeps hands clean and conditioned on the go
  • Formula is 71% alcohol (meeting CDC guidelines)
  • Pairs with your favorite PocketBac holders (sold separately)

If I was to imagine what a champagne toast smells like..it wouldn't be this. The scent notes are bubbly champagne, sparkling berries, juicy tangerine. It doesn't make me think of champagne and fails to capture the bubbly feeling/scent. I think the best bubbly champagne scent I've smelled is Lush's Golden Wonder bath bomb. Then it's got your same old, same old BBW fruity scent to it. More of Bath and Body works throwing their same scents together but with some slight Starburst scent to it.  It's not a bad scent at all. I don't mind it.

As with all the little sanitizers, this one works well. Makes my hands feel clean without drying them out. 

I really wish Bath and Body Works would start a recycling program. It says 100% Recycled Plastic in Bottle...whatever that means. I want them to start something where you can bring in your packaging and get a discount on your next purchases and they recycle and reuse their own packaging. 

Overall, it's fine. I would consider repurchasing only if I needed some hand sanitizer and didn't like the rest of the scents they were offering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment