Thursday, February 9, 2023

Lux Naturals Sandalwood Amber Soap Review

It's Super Bowl Sunday...I don't think I'll be staying up to watch the Super Bowl though. I might watch the halftime show though, I haven't watched any of them for the past couple years but read the news articles after. Maybe I should just play all the half-time performances. Could be fun. 

Lux claims:

A woodsy blend with Sandalwood Powder for exfoliation.
4.2 oz.


I've kinda been getting tired of the Lux soaps, some of them are great but there have been a lot I've tried that have been underwhelming. This one is one of the better ones. 

The look is very simple, looks like it uses natural coloring. And from the label it also uses an essential oil blend to fragrance it. This is one I thought for sure used a fragrance oil because you can actually smell it when you use it. The scent itself reminds me of an oatmeal soap, not sure why but I do like it. Along with a really relaxing, comforting scent. It really smells like something to use when you want to calm down and unwind the day. The scent is still kind of subtle but in a good way. It also doesn't smell artificial, too fake, or overpowering. It's nice. I think this is one that I would recommend if you were trying soaps from the brand, if claims and relaxing showers are your jam. 

As for the soap itself, works fine. Lathers nicely, rinses clean and all without drying your skin. 

It does say it has sandalwood powder for exfoliation but I didn't notice it at all. It felt like regular soap- maybe one time I noticed a little scrubbiness. 

I find the soaps to last about two weeks. You could probably get longer if you used it more conservatively. 

Ingredients. 

gredients: Saponified- Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Organic Sustainable Palm Oil, Castor Oil. Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Ground Indian Sandalwood Powder.

Overall, it's decent soap. It kinda reminds me of what Lush Goddess soap was trying to be but couldn't quite pull off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment