Sunday, February 26, 2023

Nest Bamboo Candle Review

After trying so many Nest Candles, I have finally come across one that I really enjoy. 

Nest claims:

Create the aroma of a welcoming garden with this bestselling fragrance, Bamboo. This Classic Candle features the iconic scent’s blend of white florals with an abundance of lush green notes and hints of sparkling citrus.

This exquisitely fragranced Classic Candle elevates everyday living and entertaining. It is meticulously crafted with a proprietary premium wax formulated so the candle burns cleanly and evenly and infuses a room with exceptional scent.
Fragrance Family
Floral
Scent Type
Floral-Dewy
White florals with an abundance of lush green notes and hints of sparkling citrusBamboo is a very interesting candle for one that is basically a straight up floral scent. I guess because I associate bamboo with a wood type or the food of pandas. I definitely would not have expected to like this off the name. 

But it's a flower shop.  I was kind of surprised that it's "white florals" because most white floral perfumes I have not been a fan of because they smell old and outdated. This smells like a fresh bright flower shop with sunshine streaming in and a lot of "green" notes coming through. Like the stem. It's just very nice, uplifting and pretty daytime scent. 

And it's quite strong. Mine is a votive size and scents a larger sized room quite well. I can only imagine the larger sized one could probably scent an entire floor and then some.

As with most of the Nest candles (especially this size) I had no issues with it smoking and it burned evenly without needing any help. 

I'm really glad I got the got this set and I could see myself repurchasing in the larger size in the spring especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment