Sunday, February 19, 2023

Vaniglia Soap Review

Here we have the other soap I bought in the Rome Airport. I had no idea what the scent was supposed to be, only that the packaging looked interesting. Now that I have time to google, Vanilla means Vanilla. And I can tell you the doesn't smell like any vanilla scent I have ever smelled.

I can't find the brand online, I'm not even sure what the brand is. It says LunAroma on the back, could be the brand, I'm not really sure.


The bar itself is three different and very natural looking layers- brown, white, orange. It looks handmade, which was part of the reason I picked it up. As for the scent- it smells nothing like vanilla. It smells like a medicinal bar and for some reason reminds me of ear salve/drops and pasta sauce. I didn't enjoy the scent- at all. But I also didn't enjoy the other one I tried from the brand either.

As for everything else, it lathers well, rinses clean and wasn't drying. Maybe it's that 30% olive oil formula. 

Usually I post the ingredient list but it's fading off my packaging so I won't bother. It's very natural though and does have your usual handmade soap ingredients-Coconut Oil, Olive Oil,  Citrus Oil, Vanilla, etc.

Overall, I don't think there is a way for me to repurchase- but if there was I would not. 



No comments:

Post a Comment