Friday, February 17, 2023

Voluspa Goji Tarocco and Orange Candle Review



 A post I have already done...that somehow disappeared. I hate having to rewrite posts and now I am wondering how often this has happened? Bummer.

Anyway, I already used up and tossed out this candle so I am going strictly off memory. 

Voluspa claims:

DESCRIPTION

Notes of Goji Berry, Ripe Mango & Tarocco Orange.

Fragrance Description
Boldly thrilling, this vivid scent shakes ripe mango and bittersweet goji berries wide awake, while resting on a bed of tangy blood orange. Arousing the senses with tart tangerine and piquant pomelo nectar, the freshly squeezed and exhilarating aromatic instantly lifts the spirits and adds vibrant shine to the day.

Made in USA 



As always these candles come in the prettiest packaging. You can keep the tin and repurpose it, I think I recycled mine because my collection is starting to get too big and I don't really use them for much anyway. 

The scent of the candle was light. And reminded me a little how Glade candles smell. Something about the citrus in a lot of candles remind me of cheap candles for some reason. It gets better when you burn it though. 

As for the scent notes- I don't know what Goji smells like. And the orange was there but kinda faint, can't remember if I got mango from it . From what I remember (this scent was very forgettable), it wasn't noticeably citrus and not very distinct from most of the other candles I've tried. I only burned through it last week and I'm really struggling to remember anything about it, so I guess that really tells you how I feel about the candle.

Voluspa candles always perform well, I never get smoking and this size burns down evenly without needing to use foil. Some of them are on the lighter side, and I would say this one is or maybe it was the batch I got. I've noticed the candles I got in the set from Nordstrom were much stronger than the set I bought from Anthropologie. 

Overall, this is not one I would repurchase or recommend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment