Monday, February 20, 2023

Project Pan #30

At this point I should just call it pan that palette because that's what I'm really focusing on.

I am determined to have the Smashbox On the Rocks palette out of my collection this year. I'm starting to think I can actual finish it this year.

I finished Midas last week or the week before. Can't remember now. But I was starting to get tired of it so I was happy to see it go. I originally planned to save the green shade and depot it because I do like it and don't have a color exactly like it anywhere. Then again I do have a shade that I like more that's similar enough from Urban Decay. Zoom used to be sold in a single. It's a warm toned green that has a lot of gold through it but I wouldn't call it a duo chrome. Sometimes it look like a really fun green, other times it looks very muted and golden/neutral. It really depends on what you pair it with and how much you blend it. I found about two go-to looks with it. I've always found green a challenge to wear, but this past year I am gettin more comfortable with it. Chartreuse/Lime green looks have slowly because one of my favorite shades to put on my lids. I like to pair it with a super old powder shadow from NYX called Mermaid Green- not the best quality but it works. But my favorite thing to pair it with is Sugarpill's Button Mash. I still have a few more greens I want to test it out with. Last year I remember looking at a few green palettes and adding them to my wish list because I thought I didn't have a lot of green shadows. In reality I have so many greens. I'm glad I realized it. I almost picked up the Wild Greens and Melt Gemini but I'm glad I didn't. 


I have already hit pan on it, the size of the pan is pretty small and it's pretty loosely packed in the pan. It will probably take me at least a month to completely use it though, there is a lot of color on the sides. 

That's all I have for now, probably won't be back with an update until I am working on panning the next shade which is blue and called Peacock. I think I might end up scraping it out though because I've never liked it and have tried to use it many different ways. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment