Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Bath and Body Works Bright Summer Days Pocketbac Review

It's been awhile since I've reviewed a hand sanitizer. Had to pull out a summery one in hopes that the sun soon follows. We've had cold, windy, stormy, rainy, hailing, snowy (it doesn't stick) days. I am beyond tired of the cold. The cold makes me miserable, especially when I have to be in it. I was hoping using this would bring a little sunshine. 

Bath and Body Works claims:

What it smells like: sweet, fruity, balmy summer air.

Fragrance notes: coconut milk, sunny starfruit and warm sands.

What it does: kills 99.9% of most common germs.

Why you'll love it:

  • Infused with the good stuff (essential oils, shea extract, vitamin E and aloe)
  • Refreshing gel in a pocket-friendly design
  • Keeps hands clean and conditioned on the go
  • Formula is 71% alcohol (meeting CDC guidelines)
  • Pairs with your favorite PocketBac holder (sold separately)

It doesn't make me think of bright summer days. It's kind of Bath and Body Works generic sour scent  with something reminiscent of a beach day. You kinda get a little bit of Suntan lotion. IDK but sunny starfruit and warm sands smell like. The scent is forgettable to me. I used it a ton yesterday and couldn't really remember the scent of it today. 

This one seems more drying to me than the sanitizers usually are. It just dries my hands right up and I can see the ashiness. The others I 've had haven't been nearly as drying or maybe it's just me and my hands are more sensitive to the alcohol. 

I really wish Bath and Body Works would start a recycling program. It says 100% Recycled Plastic in Bottle...whatever that means. I want them to start something where you can bring in your packaging and get a discount on your next purchases and they recycle and reuse their own packaging. 

Overall, not a repurchase for me. I can't take the dryness and wasn't a fan of the scent.


No comments:

Post a Comment