Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Capri Blue Volcano Fragranced Bar Soap Review

I was busy watching all the shows last night- I finished up You and The Last of Us.Now I have nothing to watch so I guess I'll blog and play some Hogwarts Legacy tonight. I bought this because I have been buying Capri Blue stuff...and figured I would try to soap. Capri Blu is the smell of Anthropologie, I've never been in one but I do occasionally order stuff from their Online store. I do know this scent is mega popular though and sells quite a lot.

Capri Blue:

Pamper your skin with intense hydration with the Volcano Bar Soap. Formulated with moisture-rich shea butter and smoothing plant-based glycerin. This triple milled bar soap is easy to use and quickly works into a rich lather. Use as part of your daily beauty routine to moisturize the skin with a fresh and delectable scent.

Made in USA



The Capri Blue scent is sugared oranges. It's very sweet and juicy. A cheerful scent. I do like the candle. I also have the dryer balls with the oil, the diffuser oil, and a cleaning spray. I thought I would love the soap. It seems like a good morning shower scent. But I don't. It smells reminiscent of the Capri Blue scent, but then it smells plasticky. I don't know where the plastic smell is coming from but it is very unpleasant and ruins the soap for me. 

As for performance, it works well. Lathers nicely. Rinses clean. It's slightly drying, so I notice my skin is soft but dry with some dry patches on my elbows and such. 

The bar is 6.5 ounces and seems really large. It has been melting kind of quickly- but I think it's because I overuse it because I really don't like the scent and want to get rid of it.

Ingredients:

 Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Parfum/Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool

Overall, I had high expectations and it didn't live up to them. I'm not a fan of the bar soap and I wouldn't buy it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment