Thursday, March 2, 2023

Lux Naturals White Tea and Ginger Soap Review

 I had a very upsetting and stressful day...so I am here de-stressing with a blog post. I think White Tea and Ginger was a popular Bath and Body Works scent but is now retired. They might bring it back every now and again though but is not currently on the site. The scent seems to have inspired many fragrance oil companies to dupe it and so many smaller companies and Etsy shops offer the scent. With that being said, I don't recall ever smelling the Bath and Body version so I can't compare but the scent name is the same. 


Lux claims:

A light and fresh soap with the added benefits of French Green Clay.

French Green ClayAbsorbs and removes impurities in the skin, stimulating blood flow for healthy glowing skin.



This is not the first White Tea and Ginger scent I have had, I also had a solid body lotion in the scent, not sure if it's the same but I wasn't really a fan of that. I do like the scent in this soap though. It's  very refreshing and just a nice shower scent. Works really well in the soap-which is good-as I found some of the the scents from Lux fade, and some scents are nice and strong. This one is the latter.


I didn't really get the "white tea" scent or tea notes until I was drinking some Jasmine tea (Black Jasmine from Harney and Sons- I LOVE it!) that I got the tea scent. It smells like a floral tea. Not Jasmine though. I don't know what flower just that it reminds me of inhaling tea. As for ginger- not much. There is something slightly spicy there but I would never get Ginger if you didn't tell me it was supposed to be Ginger. It's just very fresh and a good scent for the morning. 

As for everything else- it lathers well, rinses clean, not too drying. 

It has great ingredients. Lux uses oils that you don't see in every handmade soap company- like Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Avocado and Jojoba Oil etc. They also use french green clay in the bar.  Clay is good for the skin, and I was happy to see it in the ingredients. 

Overall, I think this was a good one. If White Tea and Ginger sounds like a scent you would like, it's something I would recommend trying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment