Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Omnia BOM-49 Brow Definer Brush Review

 


Quick review tonight because I have a lot to do. I already knocked out making a raspberry ice cream base because I'm making raspberry ice cream tomorrow. I used lots of fresh raspberries and it's a custard based ice cream, I'm really curious on if the raspberry flavor is going to come through. Right now I am just waiting for it to come to room temp so I can stick it in the fridge before I start my mountain of things I need to do. But brow brush. For years and years I had the MAC 266 and a Real Techniques brow brush- I have now expanded my collection and have at least 5. If not more. 

Omnia claims:

Natural Hair

This uniquely-shaped detail brush is perfect to shape and define brows in small, hair-like strokes or can be used to tightline the eyes with ease. The short, natural hair is stiff enough to precisely define, yet gentle on the delicate eye area.

OMNIA® GOLD is the next-generation of professional makeup brushes. Each brush uses only the finest quality natural hair. This hair is meticulously selected and incredibly soft while still maintaining the density needed to pick up and deposit product with accuracy and precision. Every brush is handcrafted to perfection, creating the finest brush possible, exceeding all expectations.

Made in China


This is not my favorite brow brush. My favorite is the MAC 208 but I can see it changing depending on what brow product I am using. I've used this one here and there but decided to keep it out for a few weeks to test- and I really missed having the MAC one out. So I guess that really says all you would need to know.

One thing to note, this brush is tiny! I was really surprised when it came at how small it was. That being said, it seems to be wider and not as precise which is why I think it doesn't compare to the MAC one for me.

Omnia Brow Brush, Senna Cosmetic Brow Brush, MAC 266, Mac 208

It can still get the job done, and I do like it. It's just not my favorite.

The Omnia Gold line is also not my favorite aesthetically. I don't really like the gold handles, one of mine has gold is peeling off of. Luckily it has only been that one but it has made me wary of my other brushes from this line.  

It is ultra affordable though. It is $8.99 and I bought mine for even cheaper than that because I got it for either 30% off or 40% off on sale. 

Overall, it wasn't a bad buy and I'm glad I tried another style of eye brow brush. 

Random: I finally tried a new tea brand- and I LOVE this Ginger Peach tea. Not strong on the ginger and just enough peachiness. It's the Republic of Tea Ginger Peach tea.






No comments:

Post a Comment