Thursday, March 9, 2023

Voluspa Baltic Amber Candle Review


 

I finished the main story of Hogwarts Legacy last week and was mega disappointed in the main story so I was taking a mini break from the game but maybe I'm ready to jump back in. I do know the game has already been accepted for sequels, which is cool and I really hope they write a more compelling story. I don't expect Harry Potter level writing and character development, but anything would be better than the story we were given. Some of the side stories were OK, but mostly busy work and forgettable, except Sebastians. Maybe I'll jump back in tonight. Not sure. In the meantime, a quick candle review. 

Voluspa claims:

Notes of Amber Resin, Sandalwood, Cedar & Vanilla Orchid.

Fragrance Description
Warm up the ambiance with a sensual soirĂ©e of honeyed Amber Resin, velvety Woods and the rich incense of smoldering Vanilla Orchid. Bask in the swoon-worthy golden glow that radiates lingering warmth. Fall under Baltic Amber's spell and prepare to be enchanted…

About the Product

Voluspa's unique coconut wax blend is hand-poured into a 4 oz. metal vessel adorned in Japonica pattern and is topped with a matching lid that keeps the candle dust-free when not in use. The single wick allows you to enjoy fragrance throw for 25 hours. Our candles are hand-poured in the United States and feature our proprietary, clean-burning coconut wax blend and 100% natural wicks. Our products are free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates and are never tested on animals. Up-cycle this best seller into a keepsake after the last burn.



I head raves about this candle. And from the notes it seems like something I would really like. I liked the Santal Vanilla candle. And this has very similar notes except this adds Cedar and Amber notes. For me, I don't really get a complex, memorable scent. I just get vanilla. And I think I might be a little over vanilla candles. Maybe I have sniffed too many vanilla beans, but they don't smell as complex and yummy as real vanilla and in candle form, it just becomes a sweet blah background scent. Maybe a little too sweet for me, but I don't think most people would think that.

Otherwise, I love the packaging. Love that these burn cleanly and evenly. And last decently well. List time is 25 hours. I never time the burn though...This one is on the lighter side, although I can definitely smell it. It's not strong and doesn't linger.

Overall, it's OK. Not a repurchase for me but if sweet, vanilla candles is your thing, maybe worth trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment