Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Kiehl's Body Fuel Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Review

Another cold night, I can't wait for it to heat up and be a little warmer at night so I can ditch my blanket-at least for a little while. Tonight I have a super boring review but I wanted to get it out the way. Especially since I skipped reviewing the last deodorant I had which was the Method Pure Peace Deodorant. I love the Method brand and I'm addicted to their cleaning products. Especially that Key Lime and Sea Salt scent. But the Pure Peace scent was Peony and Roses-it was a nice scent but it just smelled really odd on me after awhile. But let's stop talking Method and start talking Kiehl's. 

Kiehl's claims:

A men’s antiperspirant and deodorant with 48-hour protection against odor and sweat.

Our effective men’s antiperspirant and deodorant protects from excessive sweat and odor. This roll-on deodorant glides on easily and dries quickly. Infused with Caffeine, Vitamin C and Zinc, this antiperspirant has a fresh, energizing aroma that lasts all day. Never let them see you sweat with our unique formula for men.

  • Defends against odor and sweat while energizing skin with a fresh aroma
  • Glides on easily without sticking and dries quickly
  • Clinically-demonstrated to provide 48-hour protection against sweat and odor
  • For men’s underarm protection
  • Made in USA

I've tried a few Kiehl's products at this point and they aren't really a brand that blows me away. I found the Creme De Corp Body Lotion to be alright and and the lip balm to be absolute trash. I'm not really sure what made me buy this. I think maybe I was just trying to get my cart to a certain amount. I can't remember now.

But this is a roll on deodorant- which I'm typically not a fan of because you have to wait for it to dry and they usually don't work all that well. This works...kinda. Like most of the time it works but then there might be a day or time where it just doesn't. 

I'm not a fan of the packaging though. I'm never sure which way to sit it down and if it is sitting down the wrong way, you will open it and lose a big glob of product. Not cool at the price these are. I think I got mine for $18 which is expensive....but the non-discounted price is even higher.

I just now realized this is a "men's product". It seems more unisex though. It has a nice refreshing mint-eucalyptus scent. It also tingles sometimes which is a nice sensation. There aren't many tingly deodorants.

The ingredient list is surprisingly short. And it has some interesting ingredients that I haven't seen before in any other deoderant- Zinc, Caffeine, and Vitamin C. 

Ingredients:

AQUA / WATER / EAU • ALUMINUM CHLOROHYDRATE • CETEARYL ALCOHOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • CETEARETH-33 • PERLITE • DIMETHICONE • PHENOXYETHANOL • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • LIMONENE • CAFFEINE • TOCOPHERYL ACETATE • ZINC GLUCONATE • ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE • LINALOOL • CITRAL

Overall, it's not bad. It does work well at times. The price is just a little too high and I'm still not a fan of roll on deoderant.

No comments:

Post a Comment