Saturday, April 8, 2023

Samples Review: Miss Dior Eau De Parfum, Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado, Plant Therapy Tea Tree Peppermint Body Wash


I woke up really early this AM and don’t really know what to do with myself. So figured I would do a super quick post before I go and make some chicken, work out etc. 




 Miss Dior Parfum

I plan on buying the full size at some point. This is not the original Miss Dior which came out in the 1930's. This is a new, young, fresh, floral perfume that smells like a few other things I can't quite put my finger on. It's nice though. Feminine, I really remember notes of Rose. I can't remember the other notes but I like it. It seems like a good, easy, everyday perfume. 



Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

I don't use Eye Cream. I just think they are too expensive for what they are. But I don't mind a good sample. I don't mind this, but I don't think I would buy it. I've noticed with some moisturizer I use on my face, they can migrate to my eye area and irritate my eyes. This eye cream won't do that. It's formulated to stay put, and it stay's put! It feels hydrating and it a little greasy when you first put it on, but it does absorb. I didn't look at all the ingredients but I was happy to see the 2nd ingredient was Shea Butter. It's cheaper to use a great quality Shea Butter which is probably what I'll do instead of buying this cream. But it wasn't bad...



Plant Therapy Tea Tree Peppermint Body Wash

 I havent had the best luck with Plant Therapy samples. This was no different. The sample is so small I could really only wash my hands. The scent was a strange peppermint smell, mostly due to it being mixed with Tea Tree. The sample did not make me want to buy the full size at all. It just wasn't enough to really get a feel for the product.



No comments:

Post a Comment