Friday, April 21, 2023

The Originals

Quick post today....taking us back to Motown. Feels like it's been a minute since I've posted a Motown group.

My favorite, favorite song is Baby I'm For Real. I fell in love with the After 7 version first, then a couple years ago I discovered the original. The After 7 version has my heart but I appreciate the original too. This song was written and produced by Marvin Gaye. No wonder it's so good. 


I wasn't sure if I was going to post the After 7 version..but I have too! I just adore their voices. Also, I love those suits. They look good.

Last song, The Bells. Love this one too. Wish there was a live version. Not surprisingly it was also written and produced by Marvin Gaye.


And of course I have quite a few songs where they sang background on. Really wish they had released more solo stuff too though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment