Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Bath and Body Works Peach Bellini Pocketbac Review

 Last night I was up watching a documentary called Fast Food Babies. It was fascinating and terrifying. It's about toddlers/babies that only eat fast food and the journey of the professionals to try and change those habits because of all the damage it could have on their health growing up. The one that will probably live rent free in my head was the man claiming he couldn't control what his 18 month old (I think that was his age) ate. Crazy Crazy. 

Bath and Body Works claims:

I just now googled Peach Bellini and figured out they are a drink. Why have I never had Peach Bellini's? They look delicious. The next time I go out and see them on the menu, I am getting one for sure. 

This is one of the Bath and Body Works scents that I like. It just smells nice and how I imagine the drink would smell. A bit bubbly like some champagne, nice juicy and fuzzy peach, with a hint of orange. I'm surprised to say that they nailed this scent. It does have a hint of alcohol come through but I don't mind it at all! 

Other than that, it works as expected and doesn't really dry my hands much.

I really wish Bath and Body Works would start a recycling program. It says 100% Recycled Plastic in Bottle...whatever that means. I want them to start something where you can bring in your packaging and get a discount on your next purchases and they recycle and reuse their own packaging.
 
I am definitely noticing that I prefer the fruity hand sanitizer scents from Bath and Body Works. This one is a top five for sure!  

Also...random but I was looking up the scent on Reddit to see what others thought about the scent and found this rant that is hilarious and crazy at the same time.  She really was about to lose her mind over those candles. Maybe I should pick up a Winter Candle Apple candle...or maybe not.

And the original...cause why not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment